Up Next on the TADA! Stage:
The Drama Desk Award-Winning TADA! Youth Theater professionally produces original Off-Broadway musicals performed by talented kids for family audiences.
Bring the whole family to TADA! for less than 1 Broadway Ticket!
Kid's tickets start at only $10
Birthday parties, group sales and premium tickets all available.
The Banned Broadway Project:
A staged reading of controversial artistic works
September 26 & 27 at 8pm
Created and performed by Teen Members of The Resident Youth Ensemble
Direction & Choreography by Joanna Greer
Musical Direction by Stephanie Wells
As part of Banned Books week and in partnership with the National Coalition Against Censorship, teen members of TADA!'s Resident Youth Ensemble have been researching and studying controversy or censorship in theater and literature. The Banned Broadway Project will bring their research to life on the stage with a presentation of scenes and songs from shows such as: Spring Awakening, Book by Steven Sater and Music & Lyrics by Duncan Sheik (based on the original play of the same name by Frank Wedekind, which was also banned); Pippin, Book by Roger O. Hirson and Music & Lyrics by Stephen Schwartz; Rent by Jonathan Larson; The Laramie Project by Moises Kaufman; and scenes from the book, 1984 by George Orwell.
A panel discussion with theater professionals following the Friday evening performance and reception following the Saturday performance.
Tickets are FREE. Click Here to reserve your tickets. Space is limited. Mature subject matter, Ages 13+
Everything About A Family (Almost)
January 17- February 16, 2015
Conceived & Written by Members of The Resident Youth Ensemble
A family musical revue about how quirky, fun, endearing- and irreplaceable a family can be!
Book & Lyrics by Lisa Diana Shapiro
Music by Eric Rockwell
The Trials of Alice in Wonderland
Book by William Brooke
Music by Eric Rockwell
Lyrics by Joanne Bogart
Order online by credit card here.
Call 212.252.1619 x 5 for the Box Office. Box office hours vary, calls will be returned as soon possible.
We accept cash, check, Visa or Mastercard
And now for the boring policies and details...
- TADA! musicals are approximately one hour long and are intended for family audiences.
- TADA!'s intimate theater puts every seat in full view of the stage.
- While we will do our very best to accommodate any seating requests and needs, TADA! absolutely cannot guarantee any seat locations for any performance. Seats are assigned at the sole discretion of our Box Office Management shortly before each performance, and those locations can change without notice to accommodate patrons with special needs. Premium ticket holders are offered priority when it comes to placement and special requests.
- TADA! offers "Bench Seats" for our youngest theater-goers (under 10 years old). Bench Seats are backless seats located in the first row of the theater and we do our best to arrange seating so that guardians can sit directly behind or near their children. Bench Seats are available upon request and we do our best to accommodate as many requests as possible. Premium ticket holders are offered priority when it comes to Bench Seating requests.
- Unclaimed tickets are released five minutes prior to curtain.
- TADA! Theater is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines and is able to accommodate standard-sized wheelchairs. Please specify wheelchair seating upon booking your reservation with our Box Office Manager at 212-252-1619 x 5 and notify us if you have any questions about other special needs. We're happy to help.
- TADA! show ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- We must have a valid credit card in order to hold a guaranteed ticket for another patron or alternate form of payment at the box office. The original card will be charged for full price if the patron does not arrive and the ticket is not cancelled within 48 hours of the performance time.
- Late seating is at the discrection of the management.